Friday, April 25, 2008

Done

It’s done.
No more daily goodnight messages.
No more daily e-mails.
No more daily calls.
I’ll just receive.
If there’s none, be it.
Hate walking in this one way street.
I clearly know what’s happening around for these period. 
Feelings got numb dy.
I'm exhausted.
Be it what it should be.
Go on with the life that you wished to be.
I quit.
You need not hide anything anymore.
You are free.
It is me, who set u free.




Penguin love, it’s not easy.
It's about 2 person who loves only each other forever and ever.
You hope someone to love you forever, like a penguin.
But they most probably won’t.
Why?
Because when this thought appears in your mind,
it already happened that you love more than your partner does.
The person who loves more in a relationship,
is always the loser.
I don't see fairness in relationships.
There's no penguin love in this world.
Except for penguins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is penguin love?!

n0t_fr3ak said...

i edited the post n u should understand it dy