Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A normal post

Finally, a post about my daily life..
Not about love that sucks..
Alright, here it goes.
Wtf..
Life has been so damn busy for me.
After the thesis thingy, I’ve been busy hanging out almost everyday.
Not only that, I’ve became a hardcore drinker some more!
3 midnight drinking sessions in 8 days..
7 bottles in 3 sessions..
It’s all about whisky, whisky and vsop…
Lolx..
My liver…
But then, life like this is damn enjoying..
Shit things will temporarily disappear from my mind.
Poor mom, my house is like a hotel to me.
Back home sleep, wake up leave, back home sleep again.
(note: back home is dawn)
Haihx, gotta stop this living style dy..
I’m gonna die..
Wallet’s shrinking..i overspent!!!
I’m spending my next month’s expenses!
Shit shit shit…
Well, really hafta stop hanging out always.
Gotta pay attention in my studies.
Finals coming..
1 more month left..
Well, hope everything’s fine in these few months

No comments: