Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bastard

There is this bastard who pissed me off.
My hatred for this fella accumulated from time to time, throughout the years.
Well, the latest incident that this fella pissed me off happened few days ago.
I was to forget about it but damn, when I look at my car n talked about it to my frens just now, the anger arise again n I decided to fuck him here.
Well, few days ago we were going for football in our college.
When I was about to park my car into a parking bay, this fella suddenly stand in the middle of the bay and tend to play with me, he kicked my car front bumper!
Well, so childish. He thought it is funny.
Then I ram my car engine sound loud to him.
Then he though I was playing with him, he wave his both hands, showing me the hand sign "come, come" and he yelled to me: “come, come and bang me!”
Alright then, so I ram my car engine sound again, this time I release some clutch, the car move forward a bit to him.
Then this mother fucker bastard JUMP UP TOWARDS AND STAND on my car bonnet!!!
Read carefully!
Is JUMP UP TOWARDS AND STAND on my car bonnet!
WTF!!!
He is at least 70+ kg!!!
I heard a loud "THUD!" landing sound.
Shit.
I get pissed off straight away.
I opened the door scolded him for doing this stupid thing to my car.
After that I forgot the whole incident.
I drove back to my house, then suddenly I suspected some weird sound coming from my car bonnet.
When I checked on it, I saw that my bonnet which that sohai jumped on “kempit” already!
Fuck.
I was so angry.
I called him straight away.
Our conversation is as below:

Me: “Hey, just now you jumped on my bonnet and now it kempit dy.”
Him: “Huh, none of my business. You wanna hit me with your car first.”
Me: “WTF? You blocked me parking and play a fucking game with me, now you say you have nothing to do with it?”
Him: “Tiu, you wanna ram on me sure I wanna avoid la, so I jumped on your car bonnet.”
Me: “WTF, my car just slightly moved forward abit. Somemore if you really wanna avoid wouldn’t you just JUMP ASIDE instead of JUMPING ON my car???”
Him: “That time too sudden, I just know jump on your car.”
Me: “Alright then, I have nothing to talk to you dy.”
Conversation end.

You ass hole.
First of all you are the one who wanna play this childish thing.
Now you wrecked people’s thing then you throw away all the responsibility?
Second, even IF you are right, would you APOLOGIZE for causing the damage?
The most DULAN thing is.
The next day, that fucker acted nothing happened while I don’t even wanna talk to him the whole day.
Instead, he still has the thick face to sit on my car for lunch!
Applause to you.
You have the thickest face on earth.
This is just one of the hundreds incidents that you pissed me off.
Beware when I lose my patience on you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i guess i know who is this guy huh? :p