Sunday, May 18, 2008

Abnormal

Damn it, my life style has gone upside down. I went to bed when the sun is going to rise, and wake up when the sun is going to set. This abnormal lifestyle needs to stop dy. I’m more likely a Dracula now. Some more there are too many alcohols in my body. Were having alcohols few times in a week and this has been continuous for months. Holy shit. I just came back from friend’s house, with a full stomach of beers (damn long time din drink beers, most of the time are whisky and brandy). Now I’m so awake, can’t fall asleep. The most abnormal thing is, I have the passion to study! Right now! Weirdo. But I know I gotta sleep. Have to adjust my sleeping time back to normal. Exams are very very near dy, I’ll die if I continue like this. God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don die !! doughnut bapa!!!!!

n0t_fr3ak said...

wont die, wont die..
lol,u hav so many names..