Monday, June 9, 2008

Nth special

Wow, life is like a movie, so dramatic yet unexpectedly.
No more lectures, no more exams, no more chicks scouting in the canteen.
Lol.
Been waiting for this stage since very long time ago.
But then I feel emptiness now, maybe is coz I am too free?
College life is over, one more viva session and the whole degree course will be called to an end.
And of course, I won’t fucking attend the stupid demo on 10th of July.
Why would I wanna attend a demo which is not stated in my final year project schedule sheet, and somemore give those external examiners the chance to critique on my project and therefore lose my marks.
It’s time to get my ass up and find a job.
Life’s not easy nowadays, money is never enough.
Some more the stupid fuel price will cause everything to increase.
Money is getting smaller, my pocket $ is not enough for me to spend.
Most importantly, I’m ashamed to take pocket $ from my dad at this stage.
But then, fuck.
Click the magic “Apply” button in Jobstreet, you’ll find that you are just a small prawn looking for job.
Heck, there are 500 to 600 applicants who applied to a job which has only 1 or 2 vacancies wtf.
God bless I’ll get a job soon.
God bless I can survive with the mere salary, with the hefty fuel price.

No comments: