Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kacang post

No more studies, really so damn bored.
Very very luckily, doughnut baby is staying at my home since the day I finished my exams, so I have a companion which fills my time with warmth and love, lolx.



And so luckily, I need to edit my thesis and submit it on the next Monday. So my time will be filled.
Although I don't really fucking give a damn about it, but since I am really so free, then I don't mind doing all these shits.
And I will be going to Langkawi on next Tuesday, good good.
Today I just booked an extra air ticket for a friend for next Tuesday’s flight to Langkawi and guess what, the price for the thru and fro tickets are just RM218 in total.
I though it would exceed rm400 though.
So, anyone wanna join?
Thx Airasia.
And...
Wtf I din receive any appointments for job interviews, I’ve applied quite a number of jobs already.

No comments: