Friday, June 13, 2008

Quite excited

Wow, yeah yeah, just received my first ever interview offer from an overseas company which is located in Hong Kong and also in Singapore.
If recruited, most probably will be working in either HK or Singapore.
But then,
I believe it is damn hard to be recruited since this is quite a big company and also, there must be alot of applicants and only 3 vacancies are available for this post.
Lol, so I have no confidence on myself, just take it as a try, an extra experience in interviewing.
Anyway, it's good it's good.
Today when I wake up, I already have this though in my mind "hm, how good is it if I can work overseas, leaving this country, start a brand new life, a whole new world, something fresh, a totally new environment."
So, from now on, I will add oil to send applications for overseas jobs.

1 comment:

TiFfie_piE said...

if u wanted 2 work oversea,b4 tat pls mabuk me 1st~lets get d party started~